PAR TEE FORE A CURE
The Board of DIrectors and Members of the Carleton Golf & Yacht Club have graciously agreed to host our 2012 tournament.
This year's event will take place on Sunday, June 24, 2012.
We look forward to seeing you on June 24, 2012.
Donation for 2012
We are pleased to announce that the funds raised this year will be donated through theOttawa Regional Cancer Foundation to support Dr. John Bell's research on Oncolytic Viruses.
We are very pleased to announce that Assembly Required has agreed to entertain us over lunch.
You can check out the band's activities at www.assemblyrequired.ca
Award from Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
PAR TEE FORE A CURE was one of a number of fund raising groups whose efforts were recognized by the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation at their annual Courage Campaign.
We will again post photographs of some of the auction items on our website so you can preview them before arriving at the golf course. If you see something you like and cannot attend the event, contact us and we will have your bid entered.
Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation Telethon
Each year we are humbled by the financial support of our sponsors and participants. At the 2011 Telethon , PAR TEE FORE A CURE made a donation of $50,000.00. The total of our contributions has now exceeded $300,000.00! Thank you for your continuing support!www.ottawacancer.ca
PAR TEE FORE A CURE supports the efforts of OneMatch which is the organization responsible for finding and matching volunteer donors with patients requiring stem cell transplants. Fewer than 30% of patients requiring a transplant find a donor within their family, the remaining 70% rely on unrelated donors. Please check their website and consider adding your name to the database of potential donors.